Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tuneful Tuesday

Five songs that I can't live without. All Australian; not intentionally patriotic! They just happen to be fantastically talented and all from the same country. Also worth a watch for the creativity of their film clips. I <3 Gotye.


I have kindly requested the beautiful S who is the new owner of Yellow Hat to make this next song the national anthem of India.


Big Heavy Stuff are probably the least appreciated of the list. Why I don't know. This song just melts you. Clip is not fantastic, but it was the 90s, man.


Josh Pyke looks like he'd be a great human being. Don't know why. He's just like a shaggy best mate. *Careful of the language in this one, for those easily offended*


Last but not least, the song that was always guaranteed to make me homesick.


Hope you liked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment